BBQ - Veal burger with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion
- 500 gr veal trimming (ground veal/ minced veal)
- 4 ciabatta buns
- lettuce to choice (iceberg/butter lettuce/ rocket salad)
- 1 onion in rings
- pickles sweet/sour sliced
- 4 slices coeur de boeuf tomato
- rosemary to taste
- mayonnaise and ketchup on the side
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- pepper and salt to taste
Mince the veal and season with pepper, salt and some fine chopped rosemary if desired. Make 4 balls and form 4 burgers. Grill in the Kamado BBQ, on 200°C (392°F) for 5 minutes per side till just done. Put the cheese on top for the last 2 minutes so it melts.
Also grill the tomato (3 min) and the onion rings (5 min) in the Kamado BBQ. Cut the bread and heat in the Kamado BBQ or the oven for a few minutes.
Assemble the burgers and serve with sauces on the side.