BBQ - Veal Tomahawk with corn, cherry tomatoes on the vine and herb butter
- 4 pieces of cut from frenched rack Veal tomahawks
- 4 corn cobs, cooked
- 250 gr soft butter (room temperature)
- 50 gr mixed chopped herbs (parsley, chives, thyme, rosemary)
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 strings cherry tomatoes
- pepper and salt to taste
- olive oil
Mix the butter with the garlic, herbs and Worchestershire sauce with a mixer or in a foodprocessor and season with lemon juice, pepper and salt, roll in plastic and chill. Grill the meat in a 180°C (356°F) Kamado BBQ for about 10-15 min till cooked medium and season with pepper and salt. Leave to rest for 10 min.
Rub some herb butter onto the corn cobs and grill them for ca 10 min, turning them regularly and season with pepper and salt.
Grill the tomatoes for 5 minutes and drizzle with olive oil, pepper and salt. Serve the steak with butter on the side or on top so it melts over the meat.