Veal Blade Noodle Soup (Asian style)
- 500 g veal blade
- 250 g Noodles
- 250 g radish
- 4 sprigs of spring onion
- 3 slices of ginger
- few sprigs of coriander
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp Sichuan Pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 star anise
1. Dice the veal blade. Peel and cut the radish into pieces.
2. Put the veal cubes in a pot, add cold water, boil it and remove blood foam and rinse it with hot water.
3. Put the boiled veal cubes ,ginger, spring onion knot, Sichuan pepper, star anise, cooking wine, along with 1L water in the pot.
4. Stew over low heat for two hours then remove the spring onion knot, add the radish and salt. Keep boiling for 15 minutes.
5. Place the veal and radish pieces on a bowl of boiled noodles then pour the broth over in the bowl. Sprinkle over chopped coriander.