Black Pepper Veal Tenderloin Cubes with Mushroom (Asian style)
- 300 g veal tenderloin steaks
- 2 pleurotus eryngii
- vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp grounded black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
1. Dice the washed pleurotus eryngii into cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over medium low heat. Shallow fry the pleurotus eryngii cubes until golden brown, sprinkle with a little bit of salt.
3. Place a non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat. Rub the steak all over with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper, then sear on all sides for 3-4 minutes in total. Remove from the pan and leave to rest for a few minutes, then dice it.
4. Stir fry the veal cubes in a pan along with the pleurotus eryngii cubes for 1 minute, add soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
5. Sprinkle over grounded black pepper and ready to serve.