Grilled veal ribeye with Moroccan spices
- 800 gram of veal ribeye
- 4 ribs
- 1 dessert spoons of olive oil
- 1 dessert spoon of paprika powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper Juice of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
Divide the veal ribeye into 4 pieces and place them in an ovenproof dish. Mix the olive oil with the spices and the lemon juice. Pour this over the meat then cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for 6 hours.
Preheat the grill(pan) and grill the pieces of veal ribeye until golden brown on both sides yet still pink on the inside. Remove the pieces of veal ribeye from the grill, sprinkle with the rest of the marinade and leave to rest for a few minutes.
Serve with thick-cut fries and a green salad with herbs and yoghurt dressing.